Spring maybe the most delightful season for most. Who wouldn’t love spring? The flowers are in bloom, the birds return, and it’s neither too hot nor too cold. Whatever your reason for loving spring, you should also keep in mind that it is also the best time to clean, declutter, and re-organize your homes.
If you are now thinking of starting your annual spring cleaning, let us give you some tips to make it easier and more productive.
- If you need a solution to clean your refrigerator, you can make your own ref cleaner by mixing in salt in soda water. The bubbles produced by the soda water combined with the rough texture of the salt will make it easier to clean the grimes from your refrigerators.
- If you’re finding it difficult to get rid of lime buildup around your faucets, you can put paper towels over the fixtures, soak it with vinegar, and let it sit for an hour. The hardened deposits will become softer and easier to remove.
- If you’re cleaning screens, try using a scrap of carpeting. It can serve as a powerful brush that removes all the dirt.
- When cleaning windows, use a rag and soapy water and then dry them with another rag. You can also use a windshield squeegee that you can buy from an auto-parts store.
If you think your drapes look a bit drab, remove them from the window and put them in the dryer along with a wet towel. The towel will draw off the dust, do this for 15 minutes. Hang them back and see the difference immediately.
If you’re cleaning the fan blades, you can cover them with a coat of furniture polish to make them look new again. Wipe off the excess and lightly buff.
- You don’t have to clean all your comforters, blankets, and pillows. Sometimes, you only need to air them out after a long winter. On a sunny day, hang them on a clothesline.
Looking for a easy way to clean dust and dirt in hard reach places? Then click here to check out our Dust Clean Sweeper!