RollOut Non-Stick Pastry Mat
BAKE ALMOST ANYTHING: Perfect for all your baking needs!
- MONEY SAVER - No need for parchment or wax paper. Reuse this mat over and over!
- EASY MEASURING -Pastry Mat with Conversion Measurements! - Easy Convert from US to Imperial and Vice Versa. Now you can use recipes from all over the world and not worry about unit conversions. DISPLAYS Weight, Oven, and Liquids conversions.
- FDA CERTIFIED - Made of High-Grade, FDA Certified Silicon for safe and simple cooking!
- NON-STICK SURFACE - Easy to Work with Any Dough and no need for flour, cooking sprays or grease.
- NON-SLIP - Sticks to Your Countertop for Easy Dough Handling.
- Oven SAFE. Freezer SAFE. Dishwasher SAFE
- EASY CLEANING - Wipe with soap and water or use dishwasher.
Size: 16" x 12"
We truly believe we make some of the most innovative trendy products in the world, and we want to make sure we back that up with a risk-free ironclad 45-day guarantee.
If you don’t have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is absolutely ZERO risk in buying something and trying it out. If you don’t like it, no hard feelings we’ll make it right.
We have 24/7/365 ticket and email support. Please contact us if you need assistance.
works well as advertised
This mat saved the day during my marathon baking sessions for Christmas. The mat stayed in place on my clean counter top so I could roll out pie crust and sugar cookies. I used the size guides to press out biscuit dough to the size of the pan before cutting out the circles to make sure I got the most out of each batch and they were uniform in size.
I've had this mat for a little while now, and gone through some various baking jobs on it. This mat is intended to make clean-up easier, give you a guide when rolling out pastry, and cut down on the amount of flour wasted during working of dough.
It's great for kneading sticky doughs or rolling any dough out if you need to measure it. I once used a knife to cut my dough on the mat and it left a big cut in the silicone, so definitely keep knives away from this mat. At first i couldn't figure out how to clean it since it's so floppy. I've learned that it's best to leave it on the counter and scrub it with a soapy sponge. Then flip the mat over and scrub the backside. Loosely scrunch it up like it's fabric and rinse it. Halway through rinsing, unfold it and ball it up a different way so you make sure to rinse all the nooks and crannies. Then I go back and clean the countertop where I used the sponge. It works great for me! I also don't believe this mat is supposed to be used in the oven.
This is the first of these I've ever owned, so I might have different expectations than others. I bought this specifically for making lefse, which is notorious for sticking. Typically, people use pastry boards with pastry cloth on them for this, but I figured I'd give this a shot ($20 cheaper and a little easier to store) This is a little thinner than I expected, which didn't really create any problems, but it made me a little worried about scrubbing/scraping aggressively and meant that any texture below the mat transferred through to the top (anything about the size of a sesame seed or larger).